Rats and mice are the most common rodents found in homes across the country. Not only are they nuisance but they are the worst of all the general pests for the spreading of harmful diseases to you and your family.
Our homes are the ideal place for rodents as they provide shelter, warmth, food and water. Once rodents are comfortable in your home it takes little to no time at all for them to breed and cause infestation making it even harder to rid your family of these pests.
PROBLEMS CAUSED BY RODENTS
Rodents can spread harmful and in extreme cases life threatening diseases to you and your family. They carry diseases in their bodies and these are spread to humans through their droppings and urine left behind in your food items and food preparation areas of your home.
Not only are they spreaders of such diseases as intestinal worms and parasites, they will also destroy clothes, walls, skirtings, and even electrical wiring in your house.
SIGNS THAT YOU HAVE A RODENT PROBLEM IN YOUR HOME
Besides the obvious sign of noticing a rat or a mouse scurrying about there are many other tell tale signs that there is a rodent presence in your home.
· Small long droppings near skirting boards and other areas of your home
· Greasy rub marks along walls etc where rodents tend to rub their fur
· During the night you can usually hear them in the wall cavities and roof spaces making scratching or squeaking noises
· Rats especially will gnaw to keep their incisor teeth down and can chew through conduit and electrical cables causing short circuits and even fires
· Nests made by either rats or mice are generally made of paper, cardboard and rags
Although Rats and Mice are the most common of the rodents to be detrimental to you and your family, Possums are another common pest that can we can also help eradicate from your home.
If you think you may have rodents in your home we can help. Our Qualified Technicians will put your mind at ease and ensure the quick eradication and prevention of infestation of your home.
CONTACT US TODAY